6. Verify that the moving company has a neutral dispute resolution program.
7. Understand that an estimate is only valid for the services and number of items to be moved as described in writing. If, on the day of the move you add additional items to be moved or require additional services your price will increase. Most estimates are not guaranteed.
8. Have a clear understanding of the pick-up and delivery window. Understand that, in most cases, delivery is not a guaranteed date.
9. Purchase full replacement value insurance to protect your property.
10. Declare and insure all items of extraordinary value.